We are happy to bring another new cannabis specific product to market. The Cart Card is a child resistant container that features a unique locking mechanism, large area for branding and a professional way to display the vaporizer cartridge inside. This packaging solution was built with each important aspect of vaporizer cartridge packaging and dispensary display space in mind.
Some important features:
• Affordable professional packaging solution
• Large space for legal, branding and product details
• Easy label application and tamper evident capabilities
• Child resistant locking mechanism for all regulated markets
• Window to display the contents inside the cartridge (we can produce this product without the window, please contact us directly)
• Offset hang hole for displays
Sustainable biodegradable packaging is a top priority for our company and the entire cannabis packaging industry. Eco-friendly green packaging products are far too often not child resistant, which makes them unusable for marijuana packaging solutions. We set out to change all of this with our new enhanced biodegradable EcoPure® child resistant packaging line. EcoPure® material is now available for the Terrapaq HIGHLOCK line - Made in the USA - sustainable packaging products. Our new green material line is a huge push for sustainable packaging. EcoPure® provides enhanced biodegradation using an additive and is ASTM D-5511 certified.
*Empty vape cartridge packaging. This listing is just for the container.
- Accelerated biodegradation additive
- EcoPure® Additive Material - Terrapaq HIGHLOCK sustainable line
- ASTM D-5511 Certified
- USDA Certified
•(Full container size) 4" length & 2" width
•(Internal cartridge space) 3" length .5" width .5" height
- Quantity: 100 containers per order
- Opacity: Window / Translucent
- Color: Black
- Size: 102mm
- Brand: High Lock
- MADE IN USA. 100% recyclable. Please recycle!
*Note - This listing is for the container only. Images showcasing stickers, branding and other products are for display purposes only. Interested in custom options? Send us an email email@example.com to learn more. *DISCLAIMER - Regulation in California - currently prohibits the sale of plastic products and packaging that are labeled with terms ‘biodegradable’,’degradable,’ or ‘decomposable’ or any form of these terms. The law also prohibits its language that implies in any way that the item will break down, biodegrade or decompose in a landfill or other environment. These restrictions apply to all of california, including sales over the internet. Our verbiage is for all states excluding California. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re a California customer and want to learn more.